Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A few pictures ... finally...

 This was on Mother's Day.  I got the Brazilian Butt Lift DVD.  Before you get all mad at Antonio for being so rude....I asked for it.  I have been meaning to buy it for a while now and I just didn't get around to it.  I'm excited!  I will have a tight rear in no time.....especially since I can't run until I find out what the heck is wrong with me. 
 Alexia graduated from preschool.  She didn't want to wear the cap and gown and would not take off her coat.  She is quite a character.  She wouldn't sing and when they called her name to get her diploma she stood up and let out the biggest sigh I have ever heard.  She did tell everyone that she wanted to be a "great artist" when she grew up.  I was surprised she even talked. 
 She doesn't like crowds.  She gets very shy. 
 I was watching the graduation and asked Antonio where Savanna was and he didn't know so I knew immediately that she had found the cupcakes in the next room.  I ran over there and I was right.  She had frosting all over her hands.  She is such a little stinker. 
 Antonio was making fun of me because I look more excited than the kids do.  This was at Thanksgiving Point at the Lamb and Wool Festival.  I had never seen a sheep sheared before.....come on.  It was kinda cool. 

 Alexia informed us that she was going to have an art show.  Antonio and I went to her room and she said "Welcome to my art show" and we smiled....then she said "you can clap now".  It was cute.  She originally had all of her art covered in a blanket and then she pulled the blanket off for the big reveal.  She really does draw very well.  All of her teachers comment all of the time how good she is.  She doesn't get it from me that's for sure.
 She LOVES to ride ponies.  Savanna wouldn't even sit on one.