Monday, August 29, 2011

some summer pics

This summer has flown by!!  We have had a lot of fun and have gone swimming a ton (as you can see by the pics).  I am soooo ready for the heat to go away!  I am not a fan, although I hate snow even more!  Anyway...here are some pics from the summer.  We have a ton more, but I need to find them.

Here is Alexia jumping the waves at Seven Peaks.  Evidently I had some water on the lens and didn't notice...oops.

                                                       Alexia and Savanna in the wave pool..
                                         These two are kind of weird, but I love them dearly.   :)
Here are the kids playing at the playground in Jackson on our second trip there this summer.  They love to go play, but I wont take them because I don't want any animals to get me during the walk.  AND....a couple of years ago when we were there a baby moose and her mom were outside of the condo eating the trees.  I mean we are talking 15 feet from us!  It was cute, but scary.....anyway my point is that I make Antonio take them to the playground.  :)
                                                  Here they are walking back to the ol' condo.
While we were waiting for our food at Bubba's the waitress brought us out warm chocolate chip cookies.  Savanna is not known for her clean eating habits as you can tell by this picture.
Antonio and Alexia going on the alpine slide.  What we really needed was a picture of is me trying to calm Savanna as she was crying the whole time for Antonio and throwing herself onto the ground.  I think people thought I was trying to kidnap her because she didn't want anything to do with me.  I keep reminding that I gave birth to her and gained 70 pounds while pregnant with her (yes it's true!!!!) and my body will never be the same, but she doesn't seem to care.  Rude!!
Alexia liked her new found freedom from her floaties.  She went all over the pool with them.  We REALLY need to get her into swimming lessons. 
Antonio was trying to show Alexia that it wasn't scary going under water with the goggles so he told me to take a picture of him so we could show her.  After I saw it I was like nice picture of you flipping me off.  He swears he didn't mean to do it, but you never can be too sure. haha  ALSO....poor Savanna got dunked as he went under water trying to show them it wasn't scary.  He didn't believe me until I showed him the picture. 
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this little girl.  She is so fun and happy!  She says the funniest things.  She just barely turned two and she talks full sentences.  It's crazy!  I'm so glad that I made Antonio have another child sooner than he wanted.  Women always know best!!!  ha
After swimming and a bath, Antonio was blow drying their hair and Savanna fell asleep on the bathroom floor.   
She is obsessed with taking pictures.  Here is one that we took of her a week or so ago.  I'm not sure what she is doing with her face, but it's kinda cute.