Friday, April 22, 2011

Las Vegas

Trevor didn't want to carry Sheri for the picture so I took matters into my own hands.
We went on a trip to Las Vegas with our good friends Sheri and Trevor. It was soooo much fun. We didn't take the kids and I missed them a ton, but I'm glad that we went alone. Have you ever seen a little gem of a show called "Pawn Stars"? It is such a good show. We went to see the pawn shop and here we are.
The whole inside was so crowded. The girl that worked there said that it actually wasn't busy at all. She said that they usually have a line wrapped around the building. It was probably because we were there on a Monday morning. We didn't see any of the stars that are on the show. :(
So.....these are out of order. I'm not very computer/blog savvy so sorry. You will have to go through our trip backwards...I guess. This was the last night there. It was late and we were eating dinner. We were all so tired.
Trevor, bless his soul, wanted to go on all of the rides at the Stratosphere. I was going to maybe go on some, but once I got there I decided not to. It was soooo high and scary. I felt like the whole thing was moving. Does it? I swear it was swaying in the wind. Here is Trevor on one of the rides. I think he looks a little scared....don't you? He said it was a little scary, but not really. Yeah right. Have you seen that thing???
I finally found some comfort behind the bars. I'm telling you....it's scary. Have I mentioned that? I was looking at the lights of Las Vegas. It was pretty from up there, but SCARY!!
That was as close to the fence as I was getting. Here is the gang on top of the Stratosphere.
Antonio and me inside Caesars Palace. We love to go to Vegas.
I believe this was inside of Paris.
New York New York
This was us driving down to Vegas....yes I drove. That is the farthest that I will drive. I hate riding in a car.
Sheri and Trevor got married at Treasure Island so we went back there to recreate their wedding...except Antonio tried to steal a kiss from Sheri after our fake ceremony.
This one is my favorite (I didn't post all of them because there were a lot)...look at Antonio's face!
inside the Venetian. We were going to go on a gondola ride, but the boys pooped out. I told Sheri that we should just go, but we never did.
Antonio jumping.....it took me by surprise.
Waiting for the water show at the Bellagio


Antonio had his wide angled lens on so that is why we look like giants. He wanted to make sure the ceiling was in the picture. We look distorted...I know.
me and my Snug Bug

Thanks Babe....for a great weekend.