Thursday, April 7, 2011

a bunch of pictures

Alexia on her 4th birthday. Antonio made her cake. It took him a loooong time and my kitchen was a mess, but Alexia loved her "Blue Mickey Mouse cake"
This girl is the funniest girl. She always does the cutest things. She talks so much. People are surprised when they hear she isn't even two yet.
flying kites...by the way...Savanna put her little outfit together....not me. :)
Alexia's first time camping. They went to Yellowstone. I stayed home because I'm not much of a camper. I'm more of a mall type of a girl.
Every year we make a home made slip and slide....total red neck I know,but it is so fun. Savanna loved it.
Our yard was kind of steep and I also put some soap on me so I was going pretty fast....evidently I was a little scared. :)
Savanna would swing for hours.
No matter how many times we have been to Jackson, we still have to get a picture with the horns.
Me and Savanna on some hike to some waterfall or something.
I didn't realize it was going to be a steep hike. Alexia had on crocs and I had on some fancy sandals. Oh well....we made it.
My sweetheart
Alexia's first alpine slide ride. I thought she would freak out, but she loved it.
I made Uncle Terry take her. heehee
This was on the 24th of July (I think). We had been to Raging Waters all day and then to some friends house for a BBQ and fireworks.
Don't we all look tired?
Savanna is eyeing whatever Alexia is eating....typical.
me and Sheri at the Eclipse premiere. I miss all my friends since I moved, but we are going to Vegas this weekend and I am super excited!!!!! oh....and did I mention that I will be going with NO kids? Whoo-Hoo!! although I will probably be saying Boo-Hoo after a few hours because I will miss them! Good thing Antonio is coming with me.
me and old next door neighbor, Nikki....she got married and moved away and I don't get to see her very much. I miss her!! Come back to me!!!!
Ember and me.... I don't see her very much at all anymore. She is too busy with her kids and foster kid. I miss her. We are supposed to go to a movie soon, but who knows.
Alexia miniature golfing in Jackson. We go every year while we are there. She had fun and was pretty good.